QABA Approved Coursework
This 20 hour Training and Supervision Course will introduce you to applications of behaviour analysis Behaviour Skills Training (BST) and the importance of systematically monitor treatment integrity. Students will learn to utilize BST to train relevant stakeholders in treatment implementation. Students will also learn to deliver effective performance feedback, and support parents and staff.
The course primarily corresponds to section I of the QASP-S Competency Standards (QABA). The unit also corresponds to some items listed on Section B of the QASP-S Competency Standards.
Delivery Method: The TS course is self-paced and delivered 100% online via leading online learning platform, Kajabi.
Start Date: You have the freedom to start training anytime.
Payment Options: Secure payment with PayPal or Stripe.
Terms and Conditions
- I understand the course length is a minimum of 20 hours
- I understand that I have 6 months (180 days) to complete the course
- I understand that the course content will remain open for revision for 8 weeks after the course is completed
- I have read and understand ASBA's Privacy and Terms and Conditions policies
- I understand I am purchasing the Training and Supervision coursework only (primarily corresponds to section I of the QASP-S Competency Standards. The unit also corresponds to some items listed on Section B of the QASP-S Competency Standards.)
- I understand that the content in this product is copyright. Reproduction or transmittal in whole, or in part, is strictly prohibited without written authority of Academy of Systemic Behaviour Approach
- I have read and understand the full QABA requirements for obtaining the following credentials: