QABA Approved Coursework
Internationally-Accredited QABA Board Approved, this 180 hour Qualified Autism Services Practitioner-Supervisor (QASP-S) course will provide you with a deeper understanding of the core knowledge of autism, principles of ABA, common teaching strategies, ethics in the field and more. All the knowledge you need to pass the QABA® online exam.
Delivery Method: The QASP-S course is self-paced and delivered 100% online via leading online learning platform, Kajabi.
Course Structure: Self-paced readings, videos, optional webinars and assessments.
Start Date: You have the freedom to start training anytime.
14 day no risk 100% money-back guarantee: If for any reason you decide that this course isn't right for you, just let us know within 14 days and we'll give you a 100% refund.
Payment Options: Secure payment with PayPal or Stripe.
Terms and Conditions
- I understand the course length is a minimum of 180 hours
- I understand that I have 12 months (365 days) to complete the course
- I understand that the course content will remain open for revision for 8 weeks after the course is completed
- I have read and understand ASBA's Privacy and Terms and Conditions policies
- I understand I am purchasing the Qualified Autism Services Practitioner-Supervisor coursework only
- I have read and understand the full QABA requirements for obtaining the QASP-S credential including that I must possess a minimum of a bachelor’s degree from an accredited university for higher education
- Money-back guarantee: I have read and understand ASBA's Refund Policy located here at our Terms and Conditions of Use page